❝ If others do not offend oneself, one should not offend others. If others were to offend oneself, one should give others three points. If they still continue... One should pay back two fold. ❞
— Yang Zhan in "Offended"
Patriarch of the Yang clan
Yang Qi (son)
Yang Zhan is a slim male with long light brown hair and yellow eyes. He's usually seen wearing a white Shenyi with green markings and green hems, all above a black inner vest with similarly green hems and a green hair band.
Yang Zhan is a laid-back individual and very well composed. However, he has a goofy side which usually transpires around his son, his actions become almost childlike. Despite that, when the time calls for it, Yang Zhan could become very serious and responsible, which is part of his duty as the patriarch of the Yang Clan.
Twelve years prior to the beginning of the series, Yang Zhan watched his son Yang Qi growing stronger and stronger by day. Yang Qi asked him what it takes to be the strongest under the heavens and Zhan answers that it takes for one to have no match in any other man. Superior to everyone.
Yang Clan meeting arcEdit
Yang Zhan is first seen when Yang Qi arrived at him as requested. Qi then asks for forgiveness however, Yang quickly goes to the boy and examines him, questioning how he healed so fast much to the latter's annoyance. Qi finds out the Yang was betrayed and offers his experienced, saying he's a "saint of love". He then decides to help Yang with both his love life and his Qi Gong. He then tells Xiao Yan to notify the clan about a meeting to be held in three days time.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Zhan's Qi is an Eighth stage Qi Gong, its nature however is currently unknown. As the Eighth stage is as of yet the highest stage revealed, it could be assumed that Zhan is inhumanly powerful. He was also able to stop another Eighth stage Qi wielder Yang Shi's attack with ease, which further proves his superiority even to his own stage.
- Melt (熔 Róng) is the ability to nullify any attack. Zhan first used this technique to stop Yang Shi's attack, another Eighth stage Qi wielder with ease.
- Main article: Yang Qi
Yang Qi is Zhan's third son. Their relationship seems to be very good, Qi respects his father very much and is seen bowing and apologizing during an instance once while Zhan, is very forgiving of the former. He used to motivate him and still does about becoming the strongest under the heavens.
- Main article: Yang Shi
Although they're brothers, they don't seem to get along very well. Yang Shi showed no hesitation at all in attacking Zhan and was looking forward to the latter being demoted from his rank as the clan's patriarch.
- Main article: Yang Kui
Nothing much is known about the two except that Zhan is fully aware of Kui's powers.
- Main article: Xiao Yan
Zhao trusts Xiao Yan, enough to give her the duty of being the family's servant. However, he does not treat her as such and seems to hold greater respect than that to her.
- Yang Zhan's name could be derived from the artist by the same name.
- ↑ Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 3 , (p. 7) , Yang Zhan is introduced.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 3 , (p. 8) , Yang Zhan examining Yang Qi.
- ↑ Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 4 , Yang Zhan during the meeting.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 3 , (p. 1 - 2) , Yang Zhan with a young Yang Qi.
- ↑ Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 3 , (p. 10) .
- ↑ Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 4 , (p. 10) , Yang Zhan defeats Yang Shi.
- ↑ Sheng Wang Manhua — Chapter 4 , (p. 9) , Yang Zhan uses Melt.